Project Manager / Design Assistant
Boutique interior design company in LA is seeking a junior project manager and design assistant. We are a small company located in Echo Park. We work predominantly with high-end clients with properties on the west side.
A minimum of 2 years experience working in the design field and/or a degree in interior design + have your own car.
The Ideal Candidate is...
- Apple-literate and internet proficient
- Familiar with sourcing/shopping at design centers and local furniture shops
- A self-starter, takes initiative
- Has a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Has strong time management skills
- Is a creative problem solver
- Adapts swiftly to new situations and changes in projects
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Online platforms: Google Drive + Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.
- Drafting and rendering software: AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Photoshop
- Project management software: Design Manager, Studio Webware
- QuickBooks, Excel and general office administration experience *a plus*
Please submit cover letter, résumé and referral list to email@example.com